April 19th, 2013
Committeeman Cianfarini continues to provide us with a unique look into the WD Township Committee and it’s inner workings. Of particular note is the recent passing of the Marketing Initiative which is designed to help WD Taxpayers by adding funds to the township coffers without raising their taxes. Hats off to Committeeman Cianfarini for this effort.
Read the press release here…
Press Release 4-18-2013
April 5th, 2013
Committeeman Cianfarini continues to demonstrate his pledge to the taxpaying citizens of West Deptford to look out for their financial best interests. In this latest press release, Committeeman Cianfarini shows that he is a public advocate and not your “run of the mill” politician. We would encourage everyone to read this release and pass it on to your friends and family, even if they don’t live in West Deptford. Hopefully it will encourage everyone to elect public officials who will be looking out for their best interests and not just those of a few.
Press Release 4-4-2013
March 23rd, 2013
Please click on the link below to read the full press release from Committeeman Cianfarini following the 3-21-2013 meeting.
3-21-2012 Press Release
March 8th, 2013
Please click on the link below to read the full press release from Committeeman Cianfarini following the 3-7-2013 meeting.
Press Release 3-7-2013
March 4th, 2013
Here is a presentation given by Committeeman Cianfarini on some possible solutions for West Deptford’s financial situation. Check it out, very informative.
February 28th, 2013
Judge Denies Gary Kuehnapfel Suit Brought Against
Chintall, Kilpatrick & Cianfarini
February 28, 2013 – West Deptford- Superior Court Judge Eugene McCaffrey Jr., denies Gary Kuehnapfel’s complaint and order to show cause that Ray Chintall, Sam Cianfarini and Sean Kilpatrick violated the Open Public Meetings Act (OPMA) and the Open Public Records Act (OPRA) in his published findings dated February 27, 2013. The complaint was filed on June 28, 2012 stating that a meeting held on Dec. 28, 2011 before Chintall and Cianfarini took office violated OPMA. In addition the complaint stated that a letter sent to Traveler’s Insurance Company by the GOP members violated OPRA.
“I believe I speak for both Deputy Mayor Kilpatrick and Committeeman Cianfarini, when I thank Judge McCaffrey for setting the record straight” stated Mayor Chintall. “In his published finding, Judge McCaffrey denied Mr. Kuehnapfel’s complaint that a violation occurred, proving this lawsuit was a frivolous attempt on the part of the Democratic Party to smear the good work our new GOP majority is taking to correct the devastating policies created by that party over the past two decades.” “My Republican Colleagues and I remain committed to continuing our work to correct the financial problems left behind by past democratic administrations in order to put West Deptford back on track to a stable economic future,” explained Chintall.
Full Court documents:
February 7th, 2013
Here is a Press Release from last month. Sorry for the delay in posting.
Press Release 2-7-2013
January 22nd, 2013
Here is a brief summary of the work session on 1-17-2013. Included are comments on the budget and general ledger.
January 17th, 2013
January 3, 2013 – West Deptford, looking back to their First Reorganization Meeting, Chintall and Cianfarini projected close to $150,000 in saving with the new professionals appointed based on the lowering of hourly rates and if the hours of work stay consistent from 2011 to 2012. Now with 2012 coming to a close, West Deptford is looking at savings and revenue almost $2 million directly attributed to the work of the new professionals.
Below is a snap shot of five key changes in professionals from the 2012 Reorganization Meeting:
- · Township Engineer changing from T&M Associates ($416,600.23) to Alaimo Group ($155,400.95) resulted in $261,199.28 in savings
- · Township Solicitor changing from Mike Angelini ($310,853.86) to Anthony Ogozalek ($169,785.51) resulting in $141,068.35
- · Township Auditor changing from Petroni ($98,821.25) to Holman & Frenia ($128,130.00) resulting in an increase of $29,308.75 only because the prior firm was not completing a full audit and the firm found a number of issues in the water and sewer department
- · Redevelopment Counsel changing from Florio($171,829.58) to Mark Cimino ($159,326.00) resulting in a savings of $12,503.58 (Special Note: DiCarlo campaigned stating Cimino had already billed the township over $200,000 in an October 2012 mailer, which now is proved to be untrue). Also due to the efforts of Mr. Cimino, West Deptford received payment of approximately $1.3 Million in back taxes from the Rivercove Project.
- · The last of the five professionals, AJM insurance, saved the Township $392,352.00 by moving the Property and Casualty insurance to the Statewide JIF as well as saving close to $215,000 in employee healthcare insurance. AJM replaced both Martin Insurance Company and the prior Health Insurance Broker.
Please see the attached document for a line by line breakdown of the finances.
November 4th, 2012
Even after last minute attempts by Jeff Hansen and his team, Dicarlo decided to take her marbles and go home. She was a no show for the debate after discussions surrounding a moderator boiled over. Given the fact Dicarlo lied about Jeff Hansen’s choice saying he coached Hansen’s son when he didn’t you can’t blame Hansen for sticking to his choice. This should be a clear indication to everyone that Dicarlo cannot be trusted to hold a public office and her only motivations are either personal or to protect the Party Bosses who appointed her to the position. She lied about her CPA and she lied about her education, Dicarlo is WRONG for West Deptford and needs to GO !!!